Thursday, August 1, 2013

Time for a Transfer!! Just when I was getting use to things.....

Hello erybody!

This has been a pretty exciting week! I'm getting transfered to north spokane River Ridge and my new companion is my companion from the MTC!!!!!!!! oh my goodness suuuuch a tender mercey cause we are BEST FRIENDS!! She seriously reminds me of brit and alexis! That is how we are together sooo Im stoked!!!! hahah Tell brit Hi and TADE. I miss them and love them and I wanna see their baby. AND ASH AND COLS BABY!!!! this is crazy. God is good. I love Jesus. ThIS CHURCH IS TRUE. if there is one thing that could sum up all the experienced I've had its..this church is true and God is real. He really is. I mean I've always known this but Im reminded of this and in ah of this every single day. I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else right now because I'm exactly where the Lord needs me and that make me happier than I've ever been! It's amazing.
    SO! miracle for the week is "ask and ye SHALL recieve." hahah soooo I was watching a video on a missionary door knockin and he goes up to a door and the person is sooo nice say "wow I would love to know more about this gospel this sounds wonderful!"(ya right, no one says that) SO I prayed that morning, and asked if Heavenly father if he would let me have an experience like that. My companion thought I was nuts. We go door knockin that day and we go to this ladies house. She doesn't answer the door but yells "who is it?" "the missionarries" then she says, "Oh my goodness!!" (opens the door and says) "I need you guys soo bad can you please help me?!" I think it took me a good 20 seconds to process what just happened hahah but it was wonderful! GOD ANSWERES PRAYERS! hahah it's amazing what you can do if you truley have faith that He will answer!!
     I also faced my biggest fear this week! I talked to my first bible bashing anti people!! Sister Hood has taught me well tho and I've honestly never felt the spirit so strongly directing me on what to say. Anti mormons are my biggest fear..she yelled "your a cult! your a cult!" it was great. It kinda shakes you up a bit hahah but it was a huge testimony builder because I  knew how to answer every question and they're things that I felt prompted to study that very morning. The spirit puts so many things into your mind If your loving and just testify. I shared my testimony and It completely soften her heart it was pretty cool to see. But i love all the people here. theres been so many times I've just stopped and looked down at my badge and Im like what? im a missionary? how did this happen? hahah the most amazing thing is telling people "I'm a deciple of Christ, and Im on His errand". We all just need to love everyone no matter what and see them how Jesus Christ sees them. Thats helped me a lot. Well I love you all and I can't wait to tell you about my new adventures in the CITYYY!!!! Have a great week and I'll see ya'll soon!!:)
-sister scott

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful testimony! I am proud of you for learning to speak of Christ! You are doing a wonderful job! Always remember, you are on the Lords side and He will take you by the hand and guide you!

    ReplyDelete