Monday, December 23, 2013

It was a busy PDay but here is her letter.


Hello everyone!!
 
Sorry it's been suuch a crazy p day. I dont have much time but I just wanna bare my testimony to you all that I am so incredibly greatful for this opportunity to serve a mission. I have grown and changed so much it is impossible to write it in words. I am so incredibly happy. I love the gospel. Studying it has opened my eyes so much to what is most important in this world and what distracts us from that.There Is no greater Joy and happiness that comes than from keeping the commandments and living the will of our Heavenly Father. He truly has a plan for each and every one of His children and as we live it we recieve the greatest happiness we could ever obtain in this earth life.
            The greatest gift I have ever gotten from my mission is the knowledge on the atonement. Jesus Christ atonement means everything to me. My mission hasnt changed me, The atonement has. I am changing everysingle day and I hope to continue to change for the rest of my life until I can one day be like my savior. I feel closer to Him than I ever have before and He proves to me everyday that He lives. He is my best friend and my big brother. I have become completely dependent upon Him and My capacity to overcome trials has grown so much larger than I ever thought possible. No matter what happens in my future I can face it with the faith He's given me.
 
Ugh goodness..I could go on and on. But i Wont. If I could give everyone a present this christmas it would be to 1.)stop 2.) breath 3.) enjoy what this holliday is. Its about Him:) He loves you and wants now more than ever for you to feel that love.
 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment