Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's the week of LOVE!

Sister Brooke Scott didn't write on Monday because she went to the temple yesterday.  She said her week was.....

Full of trainings, More training, and trainings provided by me:) Thats a
weird feeling. My first training I did with Hermana dishong and I was SOO
nervous, especially cause we were told at 8 o clock clock at night before
so we had to wake up at 5 and plan for it! I said a prayer before that I
would be able to rely upon Him for what needed to be said and my heart was
pounding until the moment I opened my mouth. From then on, a huge comfort
came over me and the whole training flew by and I was more comfortable and
confident and calmer . It was such a testimony builder that as I put my
trust in Him completely, He qualifies those He calls.

I also got to go to my first MLC(Missioanry Leadership Training) and i
being surrounded by these amazing missionaries that baptize like machines
and I was feeling a little down on myself. Before the meeting started I
said a prayer. I told Heavenly Father that I wanted to serve Him and these
missionaries to the best of my ability and I asked the Lord to help me see
the difference that am I making and what he wants me to contribute. Just as
the AP's stood up to announce the meeting, president stood up and walked to
the front of the room and said, "I want to start off by letting you all
know that you are all here for a reason. There is one of you in here-and
you will know who you are- that bore your testimony this last sunday. I
want you to know that your testimony inspired the stake president on what
He is going to be speaking on this next stake conference. He has been
praying for months and because of your sincere desire to serve your
Heavenly Father, you have not only impacted the stake president, but you
will be impacting hundreds that will here his talk this month. I feel
prompted to tell you that, you ARE making a difference and you are doing
the Lords will." ...I tried not to let my sobbs give me away but that was
one of the greatest tender mercies I have every experienced.

Never in my life have I had a more of a direct answer to my prayers. I hope
that each one of you know how incredibly loved you are by your Heavenly
Father. I know without a doubt that He hears every single word you say in
your prayers to Him. He see's, knows, and loves you perfectly and as you
take that time to ask Him for help, He will pour out His blessings and love
that you wont have room to recieve it! This is the week of love and there
is no greater love and joy that comes than from feeling the Love your
Father has for you. Give love, receive love, and give some more! "charity
never faileth". I testify that THAT is true. pray to Him! 2 cor 2:4".. but
that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you."
I love you all and hope you have an amazingly lovely week!:)
love,
sister scott (who loves you a whole lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment