Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Transfer Calls!!


Hello Eveeryooone!
This has bee a wonderful week! so my transfer call is.......IM STAYING IN BELLE TERRE FOR THE FOURTH TIME! My mind is blown hahah that means I will be here for 6 months! Thaaaaats a long time hahah but I absolutely LOVE belle terre. The people here are literally my family and the day I have to leave, my heart will literally be torn in two! soo Im happy i can postpone that:) haha I heard someone say that once you serve a mission, you will never truly feel "at home" because first, you have left your heart at home, then once you go home, you have left your heart in your mission so you will never truly feel at home until ya'll are in heaven. I never understood that but NOW I do. One of my very best friends on my mission (hermana Dishong) went home this week cause she's all done and It was the craziest feeling because she was half way when I came out!! I hope more than anything that I can make this the best last half ever because It is flying WAY faster than what I would like. But im learning a lot about time and how it is constant. I can either push agaist it or pull it along but Im learning how to make the VERY best out of the time the Lord has given me.
So today we got to go fear busting which means that we take a new missionary and tracting for the first time. there are MIRACLES every time. We decided to take this sister to the brown apartments which is a place that has been dead for quite a while (but i didnt tell her that of course..) we come accross this guy named matt and started to talk to him about the gospel..the new sister sat there like a deer in the headlights (thats to be expected) but we asked if he knew anyone we could see. He pointed us to the apartments on the far end so we walked over there. I asked the sister where she felt we needed to go and the first door she knocks on the man lets us right in!!(THAT DOESNT HAPPEN) well sometimes it does but not here!! we taught him the whole first discussion and he was so receptive and excited to read the book of mormon! I invited Him to be baptized, he said yes and i think I heard a squeel from the new sister next to me hahah it was the best. There are sooo many miracles when new missionaries come out its amazing!
the lord has been teaching me a lot about self mastry lately and how the atonement can literally take any pain or burden from me. I have felt that everysingle day. through the atonement I have been able to completely controll my reactions and no matter what situation Im thrown into I am able to accept the LORDS will and make the very best out of it. My mission means everything to me and this time that I have had to get to know the Lord is irreplaceable.
I give out this video like 20 x a day because it has helped me so much!
I love you all sooo much! have an awesome week and i will see y'all sooon!:0
Hello Eveeryooone!
-sister scott


No comments:

Post a Comment