Thursday, May 22, 2014

Transfer Calls!!


Hello everyone!!
 
Another week In paradise, Its been so crazy busy and next week should be even worse! I LOVE IT. Elder Audikitus is coming to speak to the missionaries tuesday for the leaders and wednesday for all the missionarues so we have to drive 2 hours to spokane to do that then back, then wake up the next morning up and drive 3 hours to hayden lake then back. Lets just say there will be lots of lessons over the phone those days. haha Its gonna be crazy!!
 
Transfer calls brought no change which im STOKED about because I absolutely LOVE my companion and we work so well together. We are both sister training leaders so we get to work real closely with the sisters and for trainings and things. Our teaching pool has trippled this transfer so I could not be more happy that im staying to work with all of them!!
 
I dont have much time to write but I have had amazing experiences with all the people we have been meeting. A member in our war dcame up to us and asked if we could go and visit ehr grand daughter. She was excommunicated when she was in her 20's and she said she has been on her mind all week. She was in the elders area but she begged us to go saying, "If she's open at all I know it will only be through sisters." so we tried her and when we first saw her she was very hesitant and cold. We told her we were sister missionaries from the church and you could literally see a light come from her. She didnt even know the church had sister missionaries and she invited us right in. Within 2 min of talking she was sobbing. She asked usto come back and share a message with her and her 14 yr old daughter. Her daughter Chloe is the most elect person i have ever had in my whole life. She has NO religious backround and she is so open and close tot he spirit. We taught the plan of salvation and I asked her why she thought Heavenly Father would send Jesus Christ to the earth. Her answer was "I feel like, we wouldnt be able to make it back home by ourselves, and Jesus Christ was sent to kind of light the way back. He helps us succeed." I about passed my tag over to her. She's incredible. We tookthe both on a church tour last week and Chloe wants to be baptized as soon as possible and her mom just started the process to be re baptized!!
 
There are so many other miracle stories of the Lord preparing His children that i wish i had time to share! Each one confirms that THIS IS HIS WORK. There is no greater Joy than to be apart of it. I want to encourage all of you to get on your knees and ask your Heavenly Father what your role is. We all have one and we all can contribute differently, but i promise once you start you will not be able to start! Someone who is truly converted cannot remail idle! Get out there and do the work you have been sent to do! I know its true with my whole heart. The peace that comes from this gospel is incredible. I refuse to ever quit living it. and spreading it! 
 
“Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.”9
 
“shake off the chains with which [we] are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust.”11
 
Love you all!
-sister scott
 
pic1)This is my classy disctrict (i swear thats my hand on sister woodfields shoulder..not the elder behind her.ahahahha that woudl be apostate;)
pic2) Zone leader Elder de olivera on guitar and me and sister woodfield as lower lights singers
pic3) merica 




No comments:

Post a Comment