Monday, April 28, 2014

First Week in Lewiston! This email was sent three weeks ago!


Greetings from Lewiston!

This week has been CRAZY! Im an now currently serving in the Lewiston 1s ward and let me tell you..IT IS WONDERFUL!! We have the most incredible ward. Our ward mission leader is one of the most amazing people i have met my whole mission. He is so close to the spirit it blows my mind. We had an investigator who was going through a hard time and she knelt down to pray, and just as she said Amen, us three knocked on her door. He has given more time and heart into his calling than anyone i've seen my whole mission. To say the least, im STOKED to serve with him.

MY COMPANION IS AN ANGEL! Lord knew I needed her this transfer. Her name is sister Woodfield from Highland Utah, and her mom sings in the mo tab!!  She is a sister training leader with me and we have taught better together this first week that i have taught with any one of my companions my whole mission. We gave the restoration for the first time together at a baptism this last saturday and the spirit was so strong it was the greatest feeling in the whole world. We are going to see miracles, MINUS THE ONES WE'VE ALREADY SEEN!

one miracle: So we went to contact a less active named sister covert. Her address led us to this massive trailer park and as we walked to the middle of it we realized the ward list didn't have which number she lived in. Confused at where to go but SURE we needed to be there we walked and almost immediately BOTH turned and walk up to this door. a woman came out and said, "oh sisters, i am so terribly sick im not sure if i can even stand up." ...we looked at eachother and said "sister Covert is that you?" and she said "yes, i've been praying to get better but i cant even drive myself to the hospital, could i get a priesthood blessing?" OUT OF ALL THE TRAILERS TO KNOCK ON. That's just a small example of how much Heavenly Father truly loves His children. He will always put us in their paths is we are obedient and faithful!

I have seen so many miracles but the greatest miracle I've seen is how much the Lord truly has changed who I am. I am growing every single day and I couldnt be happier where i am, who im with and with what im doing. I know im doing my Heavenly Fathers will, and there truly is no greater joy in the whole world than that. The Lord has taught me so much this week and I know I would not be here today if it werent for my Savior. I want you each to reach out to someone this week and invite them to attend Easter sunday service with you!! The Lord wants now more than ever for His children to learn about their brother. Help His work along!

I love you all!! HAPPY EASTER!!:)
-Sister Scott
© 2014 Microsoft Terms Privacy & cookies Developers English (United States)

No comments:

Post a Comment